Fixing responsive module

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:14 am
Report this post
Hello,

I installed the startup template and I modified the module "The key __Features__**We design and develop beautiful websites**" by costomizing the images in it (changing also images filename).

I changed as well in the css the images filename.

It seems that the images are displayed well so the animation, but the responsive feature for that modul seems missing.

The site is www.villamayer.it

This is the module content:

<div class="gkFeatures gkPerspective">
<a href="#" class="gkBanquet" data-animation="flip" data-delay="0"><span>Rocket</span>Emozioni in tavola</a>
<a href="#" class="gkVilla" data-animation="flip" data-delay="150"><span>Badge</span>Scopri Villa Mayer</a>
<a href="#" class="gkRelax" data-animation="flip" data-delay="300"><span>Mouse</span>Residenza in relax</a>
<a href="#" class="gkEmotions" data-animation="flip" data-delay="450"><span>Piggy</span>Momenti magici</a>
<a href="#" class="gkWinegourmet" data-animation="flip" data-delay="450"><span>Piggy</span>Wines &amp; Gourmet</a>
</div>

Thank you
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:19 am
Report this post
Hi

Sorry, but I do not understand. I can see this images being resized ok. Can You please show me a screen from when it's wrong ?

GK User
Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:45 pm
Report this post
Hello,

thanks for your answer.

Please find a screenshot of my responsive template view.

Normally the module "the key feature" should resize its parts by stacking them (see the other screenshot) one over another

Hope I'm more clear now :-)

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I changed template because I found that the latest HOTEL template suits more my needs... Thanks!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok, no problem. Please do not hesitate to ask if You will have any questions related with this selection.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.