Lost code for Front page module

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 pm
Report this post
Hi!
could I receive again the code for the frontpage module - Our Service - the animation with various icon please?
Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:34 pm
Report this post
Ok i found the original coding in the documentation https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... on/startup

<div class="gkFeatures gkPerspective">
<a href="#" class="gkRocket" data-animation="flip" data-delay="0"><span>Rocket</span>Innovative Design</a>
<a href="#" class="gkBadge" data-animation="flip" data-delay="150"><span>Badge</span>Award-winning Agency</a>
<a href="#" class="gkMouse" data-animation="flip" data-delay="300"><span>Mouse</span>Your ideas, imagination</a>
<a href="#" class="gkPiggy" data-animation="flip" data-delay="450"><span>Piggy</span>Save Your Time &amp; Money</a>
</div>
<a href="#">View Full Features</a>

When I put the coding at the source of the text editor and save, part of the code disappear and i am getting the following...

<div class="gkFeatures gkPerspective">
<a class="gkRocket" href="#" data-animation="flip" data-delay="0">RocketInnovative Design</a>
<a class="gkBadge" href="#" data-animation="flip" data-delay="150">BadgeAward-winning Agency</a>
<a class="gkMouse" href="#" data-animation="flip" data-delay="300">MouseYour ideas, imagination</a>
<a class="gkPiggy" href="#" data-animation="flip" data-delay="450">PiggySave Your Time &amp; Money</a></div>
<p><a href="#">View Full Features</a></p>

the <span> is gone, the icon....

Need some advice please!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:47 pm
Report this post
lost and found!!

I upgraded the text editor to JCE text editor and now the coding is saved and all icon, animation are correct.

Thank you for all your help!
matter solved
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:10 am
Report this post
Hi

An information for anyone who may experience a similar problem. Some code structure can be removed by editor becuase will not be recognised as a valid code. In such case You will need to reconfigure current editor not to strip this code, change to more flexible editor as JCE for example or simply disable using editor and work with pure HTML.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.