Best World Map Function

Get help or discuss with other members about business Joomla! 3 and 2.5 template designed especially for your start-up projects on dedicated support forum.
GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:06 pm
Hi,

Can anyone advise a pretty looking map function which can be used on StartUp theme with an option of making markings on that map of different locations?

The idea is for people to open a page with such map and be able to see all locations we have covered, so it is important for us to have an option of manually addition locations in different countries onto that map.

Also quite important that the map is pretty and not too industrial looking so that it looks nice and organic within the StartUp theme overall - as StartUp theme is very eloquent and stylish, wouldn't want to ruin it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:43 pm
The only solution that comes to my mind is GoogleMaps Api. It allows not only to place a map with markers, but also define all the colors (from streets to buildings etc), adding custom markers with descriptions, interact with html elements around etc. Sadly, I haven't seen any WP plugin giving all those possibilities and in most sites those are custom coded solutions.

GK User
Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:15 am
Cyberek wrote:The only solution that comes to my mind is GoogleMaps Api. It allows not only to place a map with markers, but also define all the colors (from streets to buildings etc), adding custom markers with descriptions, interact with html elements around etc. Sadly, I haven't seen any WP plugin giving all those possibilities and in most sites those are custom coded solutions.

Thank you - I will try this one!
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.