Make All Positions Full Width Backgrounds

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 3.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.00 on the average.3.00 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:13 am
Report this post
Hi,

The title says my goal. I would like for my homepage to be able to have full width backgrounds to give it a clean look. The site is in development, http://vrhino.com/mtk/. I have tried may css edits and I cannot get Top1, Top2, MainBody_Top and MainBody_Bottom to expand the backgrounds. Header and all of the Bottom positions worked wonderfully right away. I have tried comparing the code but cannot find the solution. Any help is appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:39 pm
Report this post
I finally found it. I moved the below code from within gkPageContent to above it and added the div class. I only did this for the Top positions
Code: Select all
      <?php if($this->API->modules('top1')) : ?>
      <section id="gkTop1" class="gkCols3<?php if($this->API->modules('top1') > 1) : ?> gkNoMargin<?php endif; ?>">
         <div class="gkPage">
            <div>
               <jdoc:include type="modules" name="top1" style="<?php echo $this->module_styles['top1']; ?>"  modnum="<?php echo $this->API->modules('top1'); ?>" modcol="3" />
            </div>
      </section>
      <?php endif; ?>
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:22 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand. Can You please try to explain it a little better. Please maybe show a screenshot of what You have in mind.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.