Menu images on separate line to title

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:49 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

Can anyone assist me with images/icons in the Main Menu? I'd like to display the image above the item title and have them both centred?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:21 pm
Report this post
Hi

Our menu does not support icons, but try to use css icons maybe. You can add a destinctive css class in menu item manager and than use a code like this example:

Code: Select all
.gkMenu > ul > li > a {
    height: 36px;
    line-height: 36px;
    padding: 36px 22px 0;
}

.gkMenu > ul > li.name_of_icon_suffix_goes_here > a {
    background-image: url(../images/name_of_the_icon.png);
    background-position: 10px center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

GK User
Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:49 am
Report this post
Sorry i probably used the wrong terminology here. By 'icon' i'm referring to the 'Link Image' which is built into the Menu options.

I've successfully added link images to each of the menu items however i'd like the link image to display on the line above the menu text. Is this possible?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:05 pm
Report this post
Hi

I need to see Your website first to answer that. Please tell me the url and make sure icons are there so I will be able to use dev tool to figure out how to move it over the menu option.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.