Startup template and ImageShowGK4

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:10 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I installed the Startup template (NOT by using the quickstart because it was an existing site) and I loaded the Startup_config.json from the documentation page (https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ion-joomla).

Now I would like to replicate the nice header ImageShow GK4 template; the one that makes the images slides appearing with that cool moving effect (I have the very same template installed in another site that I manage, but in that case I replicated the original template using the quickstart).

Then I installed ImageShowGk4; I published it on header position of the homepage and then I created a couple of slides just for testing.

But I can't see any slide, please see the screenshot attached showing no slides (only the empty space with only one pagination dot).

The site is: http://www.leviedelcommercio.com/concorso (still under construction); I can give you admin access on request.

Thanks for your help.

PS if you give a look with the source code page you can see that the slides texts are there, but you can't see them on the home page...
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:24 am
Report this post
Ok... doesn't matter... I used the quickstart template so now I have the site replicated; now I just have to move some stuff from the previous existing site to the new (quickstart) one.

Thanks...
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes, thats the best option to have it ready fast. Great to hear You've resolved it. Thread closed.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.