GKReservation Plugin

GK User
Sat May 06, 2017 11:07 am
Hi All,
I have a few questions about this plugin:

1, Is it possible to make the "Special Instructions" field optional? It is not a required data, only optional.
2, Recaptha slightly covers the "Make Reservation" button, how to format it so that the button is clearly visible?
3, How to change the system message that is followed after hitting the make a reservation button? Unfortunately it is barely visible on top of the page and with back background. In real life we receive many reservations after each other because people cannot see the confirmation message. Maybe in the next version of the template you could modify it.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Edit
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 10, 2017 8:34 am
Hi

1. I'm afraid not without changes to plugins code
2. Please tell me the url to the page I'll be able to see it.
3. Try adding this to override.css
Code: Select all
#system-message dd, #system-message .alert {
    font-size: 16px;
    padding: 50px 10px;
}

GK User
Wed May 10, 2017 5:20 pm
Thanks teitbite! This is perfectly it!
Only one question about this plugin, how to change the system message "Your message has been sent"?
I sent you an important email about an other issue with module id override and template update to v 3.22

Can you please look into this? Unfortunately our website is not working properly due to this issue.

thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 14, 2017 11:19 am
Hi

Look for a file en-GB.plg_system_gkreservation.ini in joomla's /languages folder and You will be able to change it there.

GK User
Mon May 15, 2017 6:20 pm
We can always count on you teitbite!
You are the best, thanks!

Excellent support
you can close this topic
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 18, 2017 1:42 pm
Hi
Glad I could help.
---
If You were satisfied with our support please let other users know on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavickpro or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gavickpro

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.