Undefined Offset 1: ERROR

GK User
Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 pm
i'm using the gk stock module on a joomlart.com template and the module gives me an error here is the image of the error: any ideas how to fix this?
Caracol stock market error.jpg
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 pm
sorry this is the url: caracol.com but you won't see the module published since the site is live.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:28 pm
Hi

Theese are warnings not errors, so You can simply change the level of errors showing to none in global configuration for server.

GK User
Tue May 29, 2012 10:17 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Theese are warnings not errors, so You can simply change the level of errors showing to none in global configuration for server.

Hello,
I have the same error still remaining after I change the Global Configeration - Server Settings - Error reporting to 'None'.

Any suggestions?

regards
D

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/sapdev/public_html/dev/modules/mod_stock_gk4/helper.php on line 170
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/sapdev/public_html/dev/modules/mod_stock_gk4/helper.php on line 171
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 29, 2012 11:40 pm
Hi

Please send me an FTP access and I'll deal with it.

Changing global configuration is not always affecting the site. Depends on the server. Sometimes server configuration doesn't allow scripts like joomla to change it's settings.

teitbite
Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:29 pm
Hi

FTP access You've send me is not working. Please check it and send one more time.

teitbite
Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 pm
Hi

No. It's still not working. Please check screenshot I've send You. Maby I'm doing something wrong.

teitbite
Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:31 pm
Hi

I got a file which is showing an error but I do not see a code which would give such error. Not even close to it. Anyway I've added an @ symbol after this mentioned by error lines so we will see if it was the problem.

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:08 am

I got a file which is showing an error but I do not see a code which would give such error. Not even close to it. Anyway I've added an @ symbol after this mentioned by error lines so we will see if it was the problem.

Thanks - I'll load the file and see what it does - fingers crossed.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 am
drdrew wrote:

Thanks - I'll load the file and see what it does - fingers crossed.

This seams to remove the error messages but its still only showing the first 2 companies on the chart, not the third.
These are the codes I'm using'
Code: Select all
INDEXDJX:.DJI,Dow Jones Ind. Avg.;
INDEXSP:.INX,S&P 500 Index.;
INDEXASX:.XJO,S&P 200 Ind. Avg.;

Regards
D
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm
Hi

Och. I was fighting to solve the error message issue. The problem can be on a source side. Please change the order of indexes and see if in such case aslo the last one is not visible.

I cannot find an access to Your joomla panel only ftp access. Can You please send it to me ?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.