couldnt find LOG IN button

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:36 am
Report this post
hi,
as a super administrator...
could not find the log in button and also when i click my account on the top..its not working..
thanks
my site is www.pcmart.com.sg
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am
Report this post
Hi

This is a conflict with one of the 3rd party extensions. Do You rememebr what was installed as last before login popup stopped working ? Your site is outdated, so it may be becuase of that as well.

GK User
Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:25 am
Report this post
if i upgrade to the latest joomla version instead of the present joomla 2.5 ...will it solve my problem

thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:19 am
Report this post
Hi

That's possible, but You may encounter some problems during that since most of the extensions are outdated. I would recommend to make a copy of a website and try to update it first to see.

GK User
Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:51 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

That's possible, but You may encounter some problems during that since most of the extensions are outdated. I would recommend to make a copy of a website and try to update it first to see.

thanks , let me try and revert back..thanks a lot
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:26 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Please let me know when You will need my help. Was able to finish project earlier.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.