Deleted the products and virtuemart categories and now the t

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:20 pm
Report this post
Dear Friends,

I deleted the old and virtue mart categories to put my classes and my products
and when I come back to the menu page related the entire template does not work anymore?

What was wrong done that? If you click ... http://www.wdcorp.com.br/br/
click on the top menu (HIGH STANDARD OF TENTS) you may notice that the left side menu is not located over the side as was antes..menu side (CATEGORIES WD) which is now below all images of product categories .. .

How do I this side menu (CATEGORIES WD) is again on the left side. If you click on the category of RODER P-TENTS products will notice that the page link does not exist ... but as there is no ... if I already created the product in virtue mart?

Can anyone help me ... and tell me what's going on?

Regard´
GUILHERME BORGES
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:48 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm not sure if I understand what You mean. I do not know how Your site looks like before, so it's hard for me to tell the difference, but the only reason of a changes in look after deleting categories may be the fact that some of the modules or menu items were using it and has to be adjusted to an existing one or removed.

teitbite
Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thanks for explanation, but please use a forum thread next time and not PM :) This way it's easier to see what the problem was.

Gladly I can see that categories got pushed from sidebar to below of the website. Please update template to the latest version and if this will not help send me an access to FTP.

GK User
Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 pm
Report this post
It did not work champion. Remains the same! I'll send the FTP data via PM.

Big hug,
GUILHERME BORGES
027 3055 0137
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:18 pm
Report this post
Hello ?

Atenciosamente,
GUILHERME BORGES
027 3055 0137
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:39 am
Report this post
Hi

I have informed programmers about this bug. Will let You know when I will have an answer.

GK User
Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:45 pm
Report this post
ok. Waiting....

Regard´s
GUILHERME BORGES
027 3055 0137
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:03 pm
Report this post
Hello ?
Anything new? Everything remains the same ... I think the only thing that changed was the
(menu of upscale tents) the rest of the tents still all the same ... and the links are still not working ????

Regard´s
GUILHERME BORGES
027 3055 0137
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

Nothing yet. This fix is added to task list for the upcoming template update, but there is couple of other issues which need to be resolved before that. I will write to programmers directly to let me pick into the code of newest release a little earlier so I'll check this for You.

GK User
Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:11 pm
Report this post
Ok ... I'll continue inserting images on the site ... I can not stop ... they are more than 200 products ... I have to register to save time ... the site has to be in the air in a month only ... I'm waiting your contact.

Regard´s
GUILHERME BORGES
027 3055 0137
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 am
Report this post
Hi

Programmers has fixed the problem on Your site directly. A package with a fix will be available later this week.

GK User
Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:53 am
Report this post
Hi,

I realized that something has changed ... but only on floors categories in other categories all remains the same .... and on the front end of the slide does not work.

I'm waiting for more information, as this will put more products.

Sincerely,
WILLIAM BORGES

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:23 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I do not understand. I've just visited Your site and everything look to be in order (also with slider). Maybe You need to clear joomla or browser cache to see changes.

GK User
Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:13 pm
Report this post
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I've resend this to programmers for check. Will let You know when they will answer.

teitbite
Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

Programmers fixed the dropping sidebar issue, but categories leading to 404 error looks the same even if a default joomla template is used. Which means it's a VM issue. I bet it has something to do with languages used, but I think it would be better if You ask VM support directly. They have a greater knowledge about this.

teitbite
Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:22 pm
Report this post
Hi

Here is a screenshot from testing in default joomla tempalte:

#404 Categoria não encontrada

GK User
Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:28 pm
Report this post
If it were a VM problem, because in some categories work with portuquese language and others not? Even before I was talking about the matter with you ...

Below are the only categories that work ...?

I see that the SAS tents:
http://www.wdcorp.com.br/br/index.php/t ... tendas-sas

FLOORS RÖDER
http://www.wdcorp.com.br/br/index.php/t ... isos-roder

Industrial tents and storage
http://www.wdcorp.com.br/br/index.php/t ... rmazenagem

------------------------------------------

And the other remaining categories do not work ... Why not work we were done the same way as the others? Are in the same language of categories that work and products have inserted these categories? Do not have a logic function and not others?

I think the reason no work be because the language does not seem like a good idea.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:48 am
Report this post
Hi

I only said it could be related to language, but I'm honestly not sure. But I've already proven it's not related to template used, but VM itself. This is why You need to ask VM developers about this issue. I really do not know why it's doing that. Haven't seen it in any other website and cannot see any configuration problems.

Try maybe create a VM category layout for some of this categories and check if this will change anything.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.