display structure break

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:02 pm
Report this post
Hi,
The display on my site (http://hoatay.vn) suddently go weird today:
On the main front page, the module name in tabs auto break into two line. It used to be line up in one line before. See this:

Some other things on page also have the same problem, like breadcrum, sort link. See this:
and this:

Please help! Thank you!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 am
Report this post
Hi

Do You still have this problem? I've just checked Your site in couple of browsers and it does not look like on Your screens at all. Tab names are in line and no issues in other places.

GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:09 pm
Report this post
Things back when I switch language into English. Dont know why.
Thank you!
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:27 pm
Report this post
Hi

Do you have different versions of modules for different language? Can you put language switcher on your website so I'll be able to change it and see the problem?

GK User
Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:01 pm
Report this post
another problem occur. I've just sent you a PM. Please check
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:10 am
Report this post
Hi

Is this the problem I answered to yesterday ? https://www.gavick.com/forums/storebox- ... ents-43048

Or something else and I did not got a PM about? If it's something different than You can just write here.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.