gk.scripts.js caching problem

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:07 pm
Report this post
I am using STOREBOX template https://store.letsvape.ru. And catch some bug.
Usually this piece of code
" if(jQuery('#gkPopupLogin')) {
popup_login = jQuery('#gkPopupLogin');
popup_login_h = popup_login.find('.gkPopupWrap').outerHeight(); "
accurately determine the height of element just like in screnshot1.
But if I turn off cashing in browser (screenshot2) - there is a problem of height calculating, just like on screenshot3.
It can not be a problem, but sometimes, even then the caching is on - problem occurs. And user must refresh the page to show the Exit button in login screen.
What is the problem?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:13 pm
Report this post
Some more screens with code screenshot
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:53 am
Report this post
Hi

I think I need to be logged in to see the popup with user informations. A login form itself acts correctly. Please send it to me on may mail [email protected]

GK User
Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 pm
Report this post
May be not the same conditions. I use safari on mac. But I think I've experience such problem using google chrome too.
What about user name and password I can't do this, because it's my Facebook account.
Exactly using Facebook or vk login does such bug. Because in such case login form shows avatar and height of the form must be bigger then using simple joomla login and password.
I think you don't using Facebook login to test my issue, because I don't find you user in users manager. Try such way of login please.
Besides I can give you teamviewer access if needed.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:49 pm
Report this post
Hi

Och, so it's after registering with a facebook account, You haven't mentioned that :)

I've just tried that, but unfortunately no luck. I got an error that facebook app is not configured to be used publicly and needs to be activated by developer who configured it.

GK User
Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 pm
Report this post
I am so sorry. Facebook app wasn't enable for public. And thanks to You, I've find out it)). I've fix app and public for all now.
Please try again log in using facebook.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm
Report this post
Hi

I was not able to see this problem, but I think adding this to override.css will help:

Code: Select all
#gkPopupLogin, #gkPopupCart {
min-height: 440px;
}

GK User
Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 pm
Report this post
It really works. Thank you. But if i use "old" way of login - only user name and password (default for Joomla not Facebook app) login window too much in height.
Thats why the height don't calculate in script and define constantly in override. May be i can adjust the script?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:53 pm
Report this post
Screen shot
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:58 am
Report this post
No it doesn't work. Then the height constantly defined by the min-height, the buttons of the login form not visible, but nevertheless they work!
And then I touch the screen in the area where the active elements locate then the form is visible it activate like the form is on screen
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand. Can You please try explain?

If You need this window smaller just reduce the value on min-height attribute.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.