gkMainmenu bug?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:34 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I have a weird problem with gkMainmenu item, the problem occurs when I enter Shop link (vm shopfront page), so when I click on Shop link the Blog Item (link) disaperes from the gkMenu (see attachments).
Anyone heaving the same issue?

I suspect that it has something to do with VM categotries and K2 items blog, maybe Im wrong..

http://granolica.com

Thanks in advanced for any help or suggestions.

Marcel.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 am
Report this post
I know Im not supposed to reply to my own posts but I couldn't find "edit post" button :P

So... I found out it is a VM bug/issue, apparently you cannot have multiple language templates, because VM lets you choose only one default template for your Shop regardless of what language you choose in backend. So the full gkMainMenu shows only backend language for selected VM template.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:11 pm
Report this post
Ok... so after cca 24h of banging my head against the wall, the issue was in VM all along. If anybody has a same issue, the solution is to select joomla default template in VM configuration.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Thank You for shearing. Please remember not to bump Your own thread next time. Each bump refreshes the time of last activity and pushes Your question to the end of the line.

Closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.