Product page "zoom"

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 15, 2017 10:35 pm
Report this post
Hi!
The Zoom (pop up) for the images in the product page are opening the image in the same page (Target="_self")

Here is the link to a product so you can see what I mean.
http://www.klavierhaus-langer.at/index. ... etail.html

Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!!!
Mrsmatos
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 17, 2017 4:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

Are You sure the zoom is enabled in VM? I cannot even see a code for that or a layer "fancybox-wrap". Please check and send me an access to joomla panel and ftp to my email [email protected]

GK User
Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 am
Report this post
Hi!

I just sent you the email with the requested infos.

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 18, 2017 9:58 am
Report this post
Hi

I've reported this to programmers. Will let You know as soon as I'll hear from them.

GK User
Thu May 18, 2017 10:01 am
Report this post
Thanks!

Looking forward to the solution! :)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 20, 2017 12:50 pm
Report this post
Hi

Programmers has checked and You are missing couple of template updates. Due to the changes done to template they did not updated it on their own.

Here https://www.gavick.com/index.php?filter ... Itemid=399 You will find informations about updates and what files was changed.

teitbite
Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 am
Report this post
Hi

Have You been able to update it? Did it fix the problem? If not and everything is up to date just let me know and I'll pass this to programmers for a fix.

GK User
Wed May 24, 2017 2:43 pm
Report this post
Hi,

Before I wrote this post, I had already update the Theme and Joomla along with all the components. I don't know why my themes is still saying: Gavern v.3.21 but I as you can see in the attached picture, it is not the case.
I did noticed the my "Web357 Cookies Policy Notification Bar" Plug-in was affecting the pop up until the "Cookies Term" were not accepted :-( So I disabled it for the moment. I do need to find a solution for this.

However, I noticed the after product search result, when I click on the "zoom" to open the product page, the page shows with no Style :shock: See pictures please.

Also, in Google Chrome (Windows and Mac), the changing of the product when selecting a color does not work at all :( The URL will change but the page does not load. You can give a try with this link: http://www.klavierhaus-langer.at/index.php/hersteller/yamaha/yamaha-digital-pianos/yamaha-cvp-serie/yamaha-clavinova-cvp-705-s-detail.html

Can you please help me here? :S

Thanks in advance!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 26, 2017 6:56 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've passed Your message to programmers. They are working on update to VM in templates right now. Please downgrade it for now and update when new packages will be released.

GK User
Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 pm
Report this post
Hi,
I downgraded the template but it still didn't work.
I can confirm that the problem is on the VM on the Template like you said. I hope the programmer are able to fix it soon.
I disabled html/com_virtuemart to see what happens:
1. The color selection works
2. All product display correct after selecting them from a search result
3. There is not pop-up (zoom)
4. The layout is distorted
5. My sidebar doesn't always display on the side

We have a lot of traffic on the homepage and I can afford to keep presenting wrong pages. :(

So after all this testing and playing around, I enabled again the com_virtuemart on the template and I put back the 4 new files that I have upgraded for the template since the problem is not with any of those files. ;)
I have notices that the product detail page is not consistent: at one point it will display correct, and then it won't. Or a product will not display correct but the next product will.
Try selecting the second or third product under "Aktuelle Angebote" and then select the 4th one so you see what I mean http://www.klavierhaus-langer.at/

Looking forward to the VM update for this template.

I don't know what I am going to say to my client now :dry:

Greetings from Austria!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 pm
Report this post
Me again..

I just realised I am having the same problem with the Template InStyle in another homepage: [url]kunststaette.com/fashion/[/url]
Example:
http://kunststaette.com/fashion/index.php/herren/batman-detail

Now it is getting frustrating.. two clients on my back :dry:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 31, 2017 9:06 pm
Report this post
Hi,

any news?

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:08 am
Report this post
Hi

There will be a major update for VM released soon. Programmers are working on it right now. Not sure when it will be delivered since there is much more issues with newest VM than this problem, but I've reported this already, so fix should include it. Observe https://www.gavick.com/updates to be notified.

GK User
Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:14 pm
Report this post
Hallo!
Any idea when the updates will be available? My client is growing a bit inpatient :-(
Thanks in advance!
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 am
Report this post
Hi

No idea I'm afraid. The update is massive, so it has to take some time till everything will be covered. Please downgrade VM version to the last working, so You will have the zoom option working.

GK User
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:10 pm
Report this post
Hi teitbite, it would be great to have just a little update, eg are they going to publish in 2 days, there's something blocking...
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I'm waiting for news as well. I think I've reported too many issues with this VM update and overwhelmed programmers a little bit. Can You make a copy of Your website, update VM there and send me an access to FTP so I'll try myself to figure out at least most pending issues for You? My email is [email protected]

teitbite
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:23 am
Report this post
Hi

Thank You for preparing the copy. Have You done anything to it already while trying to fix the issue maybe ? I can see despite using VM 3.2.2 zoom does work as intended. Or am I missing something again?

GK User
Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:06 am
Report this post
Hi!
Some zoom work, but if you go through the posts, you will see that there many other issues:
• Product page displaying w/o format.

• Product variants not refreshing when selected (the issue is inconsistent and varies depending on the browser)

• .. and so on.

I prepared the copy to help you and/or the developers test and maybe find what breaks the Template when using VM 3.2.2

Greeting
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:39 pm
Report this post
Hi

Is this the copy: http://kunststaette.com/fashion/index.p ... man-detail can You send me the access to joomla panel and ftp to my email [email protected] if it's a differen server and access than the last one You've send me.

Also an url so I will not make changes to original site.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.