STOREBOX slide show not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 am
Report this post
I have just installed STOREBOX on a demo site but slideshow is not working, no placeholder and no image I have uploaded. Image Show GK4 it seems to have a problem, I see only the spinning loop. I have reinstalled Image Show GK4 but nothing changed.
Any help?
url: http://www.yperos.com
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:18 am
Report this post
Hi

I see You've decided to use a different template and there is no Image Show there. Let me when You will want me to look at the problem. Probably just a wrong jQuery version being used or something like that.

GK User
Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:06 pm
Report this post
Hello and thank you for your kind reply.
Actually I was disappointed so I removed the template. I have installed it again on another demo site with the same problem. The link is: www.raduga.gr
I tried the Image Show GK4 module in other positions and is working without problem but it doesn't work at all in header position as you can see. It is displaying only the spinning icon.
Another question is how to increase the logo height and width for a bigger logo.
I will appreciate very much any your help.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 am
Report this post
Hi

Dimensions of logo can be adjusted with code:

Code: Select all
#gkLogo {
    height: 30px;
    width: 154px;
}

in override.css

I can see that in console there is some error in virtuemart scripts on same page Image Show is. Send me an access to joomla panel so I'll see if it can be fixed.

teitbite
Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

It was a conflict with a module called " **SHOPS** __&__ TRENDS " it wasn't showing at all since it is not configured properly and a javascript error it's generating is preventing Image Show to load. Will You be using this module ? What do You want this module to show ?

GK User
Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:20 pm
Report this post
Great, thank you teinbite. I don't need the module " **SHOPS** __&__ TRENDS ", so I can remove it.
I found another problem, why so many problems? When you add products in cart and you go to check out it gives the following error:
"404 Not Found
Please forward this error screen to raduga.gr's WebMaster.
The server can not find the requested page:"
raduga.gr/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart (port 443)
There are always new problems.
I am disappointed and I am really thinking to delete virtuemart and try Hikashop or Joomshopping.
What do you think about all these problems and my idea to move to another cart component?
Thank you.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

Link index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart is 100% accurate, so I believe the problem is with port 443, which will be some server issue. Anyway with this You need to go to VM support.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.