Update to joomla 3.6.3

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:53 am
Report this post
Good morning, I'm trying to update versio joomla to 3.6.3, but it shows me the error: Update: Extension: Unable to open https://update.joomla.org/core/sts/extension_sts.xml

As I can update the version?

Thank you very much
A greeting.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:39 pm
Report this post
Hi

You should report this problem to joomla support, but I would start from updating it with joomla updte package which You can find in joomla.org site.

GK User
Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:32 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much, I will try what you mention.

A greeting.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:57 am
Report this post
Hi

Please let me know if using update package worked so I'll be able to close this thread if it did.

GK User
Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:24 pm
Report this post
Good afternoon, sorry for taking so long to complete, but I have not been able to update joomla until today. I've updated joomla with the update package, but now I can not enter the backend. He tells me page not found. But only to the backend, the page is displayed correctly. When I know how to solve it, I'll let you know.

A greeting.
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.