Change original background of Storebox theme

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:27 am
Hello, I'm trying to change the original background of Storebox theme, and set properties to fit any resolution screen. I want the same backgrond image when change color theme (style1.css, style2.css, style3.css).

Please tell me how to do it, thanks in advanced.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:52 am
Hello,

Please add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)

Code: Select all
body {
   background-image: url('../images/bg_desktop.jpg')!important;
}

@media (max-width: 720px) {
   body {
      background-image: url('../images/bg_tablet.jpg')!important;
   }
}

@media (max-width: 580px) {
   body {
      background-image: url('../images/bg_mobile.jpg')!important;
   }
}

First image is for desktop, second for tablets and the last for mobile devices. Dont' forget to change image path to yur images.

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 am
Thanks for your answer. When I click on color selector Front-End page the background is the same, I'm using this plugin to select my images:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/background-manager/

There is a part where I can put CSS code to match each color to one specific image (I have 3 different) but don't know how, I hope you understand my need.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:32 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

There's no need to use any plugin, just add mentioned code with your own image path and it will be displayed on all 3 color schemes.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.