Slider does not work

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:43 am
Hi,

So I did everything according to the tutorial/help and support forum but my slider still does not work.

I set the images to slide1,slide2. I saved them as such, I renamed them as such, but still nothing. I also do not find the place to remove the heading on the slider "Now with Hermakleutter blah blah blah" ...

my URL is gekopublishing.co.za ...

Lastly, the NewsPro does not default to the homepage - "Shoes New Arrival" and Most Wanted - they do not get built at all when I install the Quickstart ... I know they are in the widgets somewhere, but which one exactly ... :mrgreen:

Please help. I need to go live asap ... :shock:

Rgds,
Phehello
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:01 am
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:03 am
Hi,

Your widget options are correct (image show), but in you Media library, there were a lot of images with the same names (slide1,slide2), so the widget can't work properly. I've changed your old/other image names.

There's also something with your scripts, could you send me also FTP access to your website?

Regarding the News Gallery widget from Mainbody widget area - you have to add featured images to your posts, without it the widget won't work properly.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.