woo commerce variations

eCommerce WordPress theme with various e-store features and WooCommerce support.
GK User
Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:53 pm
Some of my items for purchase, but not all, are giving me an error "Sorry, no products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination." Nothing at all seems to be wrong in the variations and this worked fine a while ago. I've done a restore from a previous version but it doesn't fix the problem. Would the VIP support be able to go in and figure out what's wrong?
Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm
Hello,

Generally it's a woocommerce issue, so you should ask wocommerce support, did you check the issue with any default theme, like TwentyFifteen? Do you have the latest version of WooCommerce and the StoreBox theme?
If you have VIP support, please create the ticket through our ticket system and we'll check the issue.

GK User
Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:27 am
Thank you Piotr.

My theme is woefully out of date but since I have some files that have been altered, I can't just upload a new version of the theme. I can only find what the changes have been on the most recent update on this site, but I need to see what the changes were on previous updates as well to be able to just update those individual files. Is there a place to look at all those changelogs?

I did try 2015 and the problem still exists, so I don't think it's a theme issue.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:00 am
karenbrigando wrote:I did try 2015 and the problem still exists, so I don't think it's a theme issue.

So please contact with woocommerce support.

Yes, all changelogs may be found here:
https://www.gavick.com/index.php?filter ... Itemid=399

GK User
Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 pm
There are so many files to upload, is it easier to just upload the entire newest Storebox? I realize I would need to single out the files that I have altered and make sure I save those. Or is there a way to easily find and upload just the updated files from each version?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:19 am
Yes, if you remember your modifications, you can upload entire Storebox directory and add your modifications again (please remeber about the backup!)

You can also compare your StoreFront directory with this one from latest package using i.e. FileMerge or WinMerge applications to display all changed files.

Generally if you are editing php files, you should use Child theme - in this case you don't have any problem with updates:
https://www.gavick.com/blog/modify-safe ... ild-themes

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 am
I replaced the product-image.php file with the one from the download of the most recent Storebox update, but I still get this message: StoreBox/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 2.0.3 is out of date. The core version is 2.0.14

Woo Commerce tells me that is probably my problem. What do you think?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:43 am
Hi,

You have to wait for new version of StoreBox (will be available this week) or as a temporary solution, just remove your StoreBox/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php file.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.