Another bug - After closing 'email product to friend' box

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:57 pm
Report this post
Hi, I was hoping not to find any more problems with the StoreBox template but have came across another.

If you go to a product page and click the little email icon under the title the box pops up as expected but then behind the box some of the css styles including product title typography and site background disappear and if you close the box the problem persists. Only way to resolve it is to refresh the browser. Please check and it would be great if you could fix this as it doesn't look good from a users perspective.

Another thing is under the product title it says 'not yet rated' ...it seems this is just placeholder text and there is no functionality for displaying the product ratings in this place. Why is this in the template? Is there a module that I should install to make the ratings show up there? In your demo it says 5/5 on some products but how is that rating generated?

Thanks!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

You got to enable using ratting in VM configuration. As default I believe rating functionality is showing for ppl who bought the product.

Please tell me the url to the page with this issue and explain step, by step what to do to see it. A screenshot with problem would be great as well.

GK User
Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:29 pm
Report this post
Hi,

Here's a link to the 'not yet rated' area in your demo https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storebox/

It appears that it is just a line of html text with no functionality built in at all? I can't see any plugins that need to be installed or activated to show ratings in that area.

Thanks.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:53 pm
Report this post
Hi

Functionality is build in Virtuemart. All You need to do is to have it enabled in VM configuration. The fact You see "not yet rated" means that ratings has been allowed for everyone. Please refer to Vm documentation about more details in this case.

GK User
Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:03 pm
Report this post
Hi, Please can you double check that?

I think there is no functionality in your 'Not yet rated' text area, if you look at the source code there isn't anything there that would show the VM ratings. The VM ratings show up in the ratings/reviews tab next to the product description fine but not under the product title.

Please show me an example of a joomla site running StoreBox with the ratings showing where it currently says 'Not yet rated'?

Thanks.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm not sure what such example will change, but here it is in the first product I clicked in our demo: https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storeb ... que-detail

It's working fine, but demo is configured (same as Your copy I assume) to only let rate to clients who bought the product.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.