Can't inspect with firebug/devtools

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:35 pm
Report this post
Hi,
I use Storebox template in my page and since I use this template I can't inspect my page with Firebug/devtools. With an other template I see in which file I have to modify datas. Can it be a configuration mistake?
My homepage is: www.kertigepeger.hu

Thanks,
Edina
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:37 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think You have some extra plugin which is moving most of the content of css files to be attached as <style></style> within code. Please check that, because it' not a normal template behaviour. There is an option to group all css in one file, but not to keep it as in-code.

GK User
Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 pm
Report this post
Thanks, for your fast answer. And can you help me how to find this plugin? Becuase I examined my plugins and I found nothing unusual. Thanks, Edina
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:18 pm
Report this post
Hi

Looks like You've found the plugin since I can see all css files being loaded now and Firebug points on a file where class can be found. Was that a joomla extension or some optimisation feature on server ?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.