Fatal error: Class 'VmConfig' not found. ModGK5 Issue

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 am
Report this post
Fatal error: Class 'VmConfig' not found in /public_html/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/portal_modes/product_gallery/controller.php on line 40

After adjusting the menu items for accounts and shopping carts, I get this fatal error that I don't know how to resolve. Other forums state that it has something to do with VM cart settings or portal mod settings of the cart, but nothing is working. Please help!! I'm using the storebox template.

Also, is there anyway I can edit offline first and preview before putting it on actual website to avoid these annoying crashes?
Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:03 am
Report this post
Also, when I unpublish the News Show Pro5 module, the site works again, but I would like to use this module to display my products.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:10 am
Report this post
Hi

For start please update News Show Pro GK5 and Virtuemart to the latest version. Please let me know if it helped.

GK User
Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:01 pm
Report this post
Joomla, Virtuemart, and GK5 module have all been updated to the most recent software. My issue persists and it's delayed my schedule by a month by now. More help would be super appreciated!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:35 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please try disable showing cart in module and send me an access to joomla panel and ftp.

GK User
Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:55 pm
Report this post
sent
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:59 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid the access You've send me is not working. Please try update NSP module one more time, since I can see programmers released some update, maybe a fix to this problem. If this will not work send an access to FTP one more time and also an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:55 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I am having the same issue:

Fatal error: Class 'VmConfig' not found in /var/sites/l/lulumagpie.com/public_html/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/portal_modes/product_gallery/controller.php on line 40

I am also using the storebox template.
News Show Pro GK 1.9.3.6

Please can you tell me how to fix this?
Jenny
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:27 pm
Report this post
Hi

Make sure VM, Joomla and NSP are up to date. If they are please send me an access to joomla panel.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.