Image Show is not loading

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:04 am
Report this post
I have successfully installed several templates, with imageshow, and have not had this issue before. It is not loading on the site. Currently, I have virtuemart disabled for later use (if we upgrade and sell directly, for now, we are selling just on amazon).

It just spins repeatedly... It did this right when I finished installing, before enabling/disabling any apps.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:06 pm
Report this post
This is the screenshot, image show is just spinning.

dexerror.jpg
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:03 pm
Report this post
I enabled and disabled things trying to fix this and now I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'VmConfig' not found in /hermes/bosnaweb11a/b2227/ipg....domain...domain/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/portal_modes/product_gallery/controller.php on line 40
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please make sure all modules are up to date and tell me the url to Your site.

GK User
Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:57 pm
Report this post
All modules are up to date. The site is not live, and is using a password while I finish it up. Should I send that over PM?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:28 pm
Report this post
Hi

Have You fixed that already? I'm looking at Your site in FF, Chrome, Safari and it works every time I reload it. Also there are no errors or warnings in console. Please tell me what to do to see it broken. I need to see it than to see what is happening to site.

GK User
Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:38 pm
Report this post
I disabled some of the modules to get it working. Im not sure what i did. What can I do to get faster responses? Ill pay for VIP if I have to.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

VIP will definitely help for faster response, but this particular problem would go to programmers and I will need to wait for their answer anyway.

I've just published some modules to see Image Show, but it's working with every configuration now, so I do not even have anything to show to programmers. Can You please tell me exactly what You did to make it work ? So I'll be able to reproduce it on order to fix.

GK User
Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:52 pm
Report this post
I don't remember what I did. I should have logged it... :-(

The client wanted this up quickly, so I didn't have time to go over everything. Fortunately, now, the client is selling externally, but at some point I will need to enable and configure virtuemart, or some shopping cart system. How much and how can I sign up with VIP? I don't see an option.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

To be honest I do not know either. Please send a ticket to "Billing and Account " department at https://www.gavick.com/supportdesk/inde ... ets/Submit and they will tell You what to do.

GK User
Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:53 pm
Report this post
I am getting the same error, spinning loading circle instead of images. even when i have no images and only some text. In the console I get the following two errors:

ReferenceError: Virtuemart is not defined
Virtuemart.addtocart_popup = '1' ;
rhinobeetle.co.uk (line 153, col 5)

ReferenceError: $Gavick is not defined
var $G = $Gavick[elID];
engine.js (line 6, col 14)

I have checked in the config, turned everything off and on. etc.

Virtuemart dummy products and categories deleted and some test new ones added. VM working fine.
re the gavick$ variable. I have tried both options: automatic enabled and not enabled (using the provided ID). both give the same console error.

the VM and Joomla and all extensions are as the other site I have made with storebox and on one all is well but not here.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:55 am
Report this post
Hi

Those errors looks like some jquery version problem. Please tell me exactly where I will be able to see this slider on Your website. I've just checked Your frontpage and there slideshow works without problems described.

GK User
Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:47 am
Report this post
console errors.jpg

look at http://www.rhinobeetle.co.uk please.

I have discovered that the error is not in Image show GK4 . It is in News Show GK5. When I unpublish the newshow mod the image show works fine.

When the error occured I was altering images in VM categories and this is obviously the connection. I have checked the config of GK5 as far as I can but perhaps the error is here or in my VM setup.

I attach a screen dump of the console error.

hope you can help

Martin
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:56 am
Report this post
I have sorted it. There is an error in the GK5 module, an understandable error really but still an error. What I had done was show a category which had only products which were out of stock. At the same time the GK5 VM settings were set to only show products in stock.

So when I narrowed it down and changed the flag to say show out of stock too the errors went away.

The bug is that the module doesnt handle a category with no viewable items in a sensible way.

Please update if you can to stop others having same problem - or add to documentation.

Martin
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand. Do You mean that when You select to show out of stock product only module breaks ? Please explain to me one more time with screenshots if possible, so I'll be able to pass it to programmers.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.