Is broken template on page Show Cart ( or Shopping cart)

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:09 am
Report this post
Dear, Gavickpro!
The page "Show Cart" has ceased to be similar to the original in tamplate Shop'n Buy. I don't khow why. :dry: Help me, please. I only translated strings in language directory and override CSS for apply new fonts with Cyrillic.
http://marketlines.ru/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart

See
My part of page:
ShopnBuy-ShowCart.PNG

Original
ShopnBuy-ShowCartOriginal.PNG
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:46 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please rename file /html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php to /html/com_virtuemart/cart/_default.php This way You will use default VM file and see if problem is not coming from component itself.

GK User
Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:18 pm
Report this post
I renamed file to /html/com_virtuemart/cart/_default.php and no change in appearance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:43 pm
Report this post
Hi!
I have a copy of the site with a working template. http://3.boryan.z8.ru/index.php/catalog/store-frontpage/cart What do I copy files to restore the CSS of template on page "show cart" ?

Russian lang:
Привет!
У меня есть копия сайта с работающим шаблоном. Какие файлы мне скопировать чтобы восстановить работу CSS шаблона на странице оформление заказа.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:47 pm
Report this post
Hi

Looks like Your copy is using an older Virtuemart version which as I believe were showing the missing parts still. I think it was removed in newer version from component or moved to a different place/section. I would advice to use this older VM version for now and talk to VM support about this.

GK User
Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:53 am
Report this post
Hi!
I installed new tamplated from package "gk_shopandbuy_quickstart_J!3.zip" with intagrated VirtueMart. And what I see: select shipment is broke on the page "shopping cart"! :unsure: I don't upgrade joomla or VM. Were is trouble?

Russian lang:
Привет!
Я установил новый шаблон из пакета gk_shopandbuy_quickstart_J!3.zip с интегрированный VirtuMart. И что я вижу: на странице оформления заказа выбор доставки поврежден! Я не апгрейдил Джумлу или Виртумарт.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:27 pm
Report this post
HI

Och, You mean that shipment cannot be selected. You need to enter an address in the settings first. If You wish to pass this element than You need to reconfigure shipment methods, set one for all cases, etc. But You need to ask VM support for that. I'm not VM expert I'm afraid.

GK User
Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:21 pm
Report this post
Hi
I am resolve my trouble! It is necessary to disable check box "One Page Checkout enabled" on page (VirtueMart->Configuraion->Checkout) It's all!
:P :P :P
Russian lang:

Я разрешил проблему! Для того чтобы было как в демо-шаблоне необходимо убрать галочку с параметра One Page Checkout enabled на странице VirtueMart->Configuraion->Checkout. И всё!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 am
Report this post
Hi

Great to hear that it's resolved. Thanks for shearing solution with us. I'm closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.