PHP 7

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:29 pm
Report this post
Hello,

My provider wants to upgrade PHP 5.5 to 7. When i do that i get an error:
/mnt/webo/b0/17/54088517/htdocs/www.agrokleding.nl/plugins/system/k2store/k2store.php on line 19

I updatet all the plugins and template on my sites, but on http://www.agrokleding.nl i still got 2 problems. First my Image Show GK4 won't work properly after updates and second the error above shows at the top of the screen on my site. Therefore i restored to PHP 5.5. But my first problem with GK4 still is there.

I updated K2_v2.7.1 and com_k2store-3.8.4 . Is there anything else to update to avoid the error?

In line 19(as the error refers to) is the following code:

class plgSystemK2Store extends JPlugin {
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:01 am
Report this post
Hi

For K2store plugin You should try to switch to default joomla template and if problem persists report it to its developers.

Send me an access to joomla panel and ftp to my mail [email protected] so I'll see what's wrong with Image Show.

teitbite
Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I could not look into the issues yet, because FTP access is not working and joomla panel is showing me an error I cannot pass:

Code: Select all
An error has occurred.

0 Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/mnt/web219/b2/17/54088517/htdocs/www.agrokleding.nl/plugins/system/k2store/k2store.php" at line 19.

Please uninstall K2store or update it, so this error will be fixed hopefully.

GK User
Wed May 03, 2017 9:49 am
Report this post
Hi, I have two websites in joomla template from gavick.
one: is gk_creativity_J!3
two: gk_startup

Both of them i updated to joomla 3.7.0 last week and when i update php from 5.5 to 5.6 or higher it does´t show the site properly or nothing.

Please help urgently because this websites are institutional and need to be ok.

thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri May 05, 2017 11:19 am
Report this post
Hi

I've applied a fix to template:

change the following line from templates/gk_storefront/admin/scripts/js file:
var type = items[i].split('=')[0].test(/^\d+$/) ? 'ItemID' : 'Option';

into:
var type = !isNaN(items[i].split('=')[0]) ? 'ItemID' : 'Option’;

and configuration works.

@remar please apply same fix to Your templates, but this will only fix template configuration where the new joomla is different. I cannot tell what can be Your problem with site under PHP7 since noone has reported having any yet. Make sure all Your extensions are up to date and rise error showing level to maximum, so possible problems will be named in notifications. Tell me the url to those sites.

GK User
Fri May 12, 2017 11:28 am
Report this post
there should be a update for others template. because we have another site with a Music State template with was updated 4/5/17 and php 7.1 woks great.
but others 2 site no success.
Please do something about it, because one of them I just set it up as new template.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 17, 2017 10:59 am
Report this post
Hi

As far as I know all template has this fix applied. If You have a problem still after update than it may be related with something else. Can You please show me exactly what problems You've encountered while using PHP 7.1?

teitbite
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:08 pm
Report this post
Hi

@mailkees as You can see conversation went completlly offtopic, so thank You for Your mail so I can get back to the initial questions. I've passed Your access to programmers to test it. Will let You know as soon as they will reply.

teitbite
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 am
Report this post
Hi

Sorry it took so long, but I think programmers has missed the question in bug trucker and just replied after me rushing it. They've changed the order of scripts being loaded in /layout/blocks/head.php so now both modules should work ok. Please check.

teitbite
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:21 am
Report this post
Hi again

To be more accurate lines 74-76 should look like this:

$this->API->addJSFragment( "\n".'$GK_TMPL_URL = "' . $this->API->URLtemplate() . '";'."\n" );
$this->API->addJSFragment( "\n".'$GK_URL = "' . $this->API->URLbase() . '";'."\n" );
$this->API->addJSFragment( "\n".'if (typeof Virtuemart === "undefined") { Virtuemart = {}; }'."\n" );

in /layout/blocks/head.php. For anybody else who may have this problem.

teitbite
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:04 am
Report this post
Hi

Just seen the mail from You will error log, but all of the listed errors are connected with Deprecated functions in BreezingForms component, so I believe simply updating this component to PHP7 version compatible will have this solved.

Anyway this type of error is just a notification telling You that code in this files is written using old programming style while PHP7 tries to force new style programming, but everything writen in the old style will still work, probably till newer PHP version (closely to PHP8, not in the PHP7 life time) will be released.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.