No region/states listed in drop down

GK User
Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:45 am
Hello,

I'm attempting to solve a problem where people can not select a state for their order (and, since this is a required field, can not submit an order). I'm not sure how to track down the issue, but I did notice the following errors using Chrome (Inspect Element).

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
cart:96 Uncaught SyntaxError: Illegal return statement
cart:295 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
f44f39cc9b999751a4e69c1e28fd6a5e.js.php:12 Uncaught ReferenceError: $GK_URL is not defined
f44f39cc9b999751a4e69c1e28fd6a5e.js.php:27 Uncaught ReferenceError: $GKMenu is not defined

The problem can be found on http://highclassclo.com/account/cart (you don't have to put anything in the cart, just scroll down and attempt to put in a country, then a region/state). What do I need to do to get this resolved?

Many thanks,
Alex
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:44 pm
Hi

Please try rename /html/com_virtuemart to /html/_com_virtuemart and test if this works than.

GK User
Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:11 am
Hello,

Thank you for your response. Did you mean to rename the directory 'html/components/com_virtuemart'? If so, it pretty much brought the whole site down since it's primarily a VM shopping cart. Did I do the right directory you were referring to? Any other ideas?

Many thanks,
Alex
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 pm
Hi

No :) I meant a folder /html/com_virtuemart inside our template's directory. This is only an override of the component, so renaming this folder force joomla to use the orginal VM files.

GK User
Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:08 am
Hello,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, this did not resolve the issue. The site was installed using the quickstart package, so I'm not sure what else could be the problem. What should I try next?

Many thanks,
Alex
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:51 pm
Hi

Ok than. I'm reporting this to programmers. Will inform You when I'll have more informations.

teitbite
Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 pm
Hi

Programmers asked for joomla panel access and ftp access. Please send it to my PM.

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:46 am
Hello,

I sent the information you requested in a PM. Thank you again for your help. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Many thanks,
Alex
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 am
Hi

I've send Your access to programmers, please do not activate CSS/JS compression yet.

teitbite
Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:21 am
Hi

I've got a message that programmers corrected this at Your site and soon this fix will be included in template packages.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.