Pop up add to cart not working and pop up image not working

GK User
Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:08 pm
Please see this link: http://goo.gl/jwKL1b as pop up add to cart not working and pop up image not working.

Please advise how I can fix it
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:02 pm
Hi

Please try rename /html/com_virtuemart/ to /html/_com_virtuemart/ and let me know if this makes a difference.

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:17 pm
Hi I did it and it is still the same
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:48 am
Hi

Please try update template to the latest version and send me an access to joomla panel and ftp if this will not fix the issue.

teitbite
Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 pm
Hi

I have updated template for You and looks like cart is working, but the problem now is that this template version is using VM 3.0.2, so please make a backup of Your website. Update virtuemart, than update template (I reversed it so site can be used for now). And everything should be ok than.

GK User
Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:31 pm
I updated virtuemart but it doesn't allow me to update template anymore, please check
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:58 am
Still awaiting a reply??

I can't even edit css files now as it won't override new css files
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:45 pm
Hi

I had no problems to update template, vm and news show pro module. Now everything simes to be working fine.

GK User
Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:15 pm
The pop up cart still doesn't work??

Thanks for the rest
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:57 am
Also it doesn't add anything to cart AND the + and - quantity doesn't work???
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:29 am
Hi

Sorry I didn't noticed that, but now when I'm checking I've noticed that it's not working even if a default joomla template is used. I think one of this extra VM extensions is a cause of it. Try to disable all extra plugins/modules You have installed and check if it works than. If yes than start enabling plugins again. The last enabled before cart breaks again will be to blame.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.