Hikashop 3: the 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT' button does not work

GK User
Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 am
Hi!
The problem with Hikashop 3: the 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT' button does not work with the existing cart.php file, and the styles are deleted without the cart.php file.
Storefront
https: //panda-ua.com

Help me please.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:15 am
Hi

Which version of Hikashop are You uisng? Problem may be connected with using new version of Hikashop.

We have been forced to drop the support for Hikashop, so the last supported version, which works flawlessly is 2.3.3, which is included in quickstart.

GK User
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:10 pm
I wrote in the subject "Hikashop 3"
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:56 pm
Hello!
You know as well as I do, for which you need to update the software. I'm sorry to get the developer's recommendation to use outdated software versions instead of technical support.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:10 pm
Hi

I'm very sorry, but we were asked not to support Hikashop, so the last version we can provide a support for is 2.3.3. There will be no further updates of Hikashop for this template.

GK User
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:44 pm
Gavickpro disappointed me. Before this situation, you were my favorite developer.
And now I understand that, having bought your template, I threw 39 euros into the trash.
Without 39 euros, I will not become poor, but with such an attitude towards buyers, like yours, not one business has been destroyed.
I do not regret spending 39 euros, I feel sorry for the time you spent.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 am
Ok.
Let the one who asked you not to support Hikashop compensates me for the cost of the template, because I use Hikashop, and the other component does not interest me. I'll buy a template where there is a technical support.
He can transfer money to my card. Visa 4149 5170 1223 0808.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:40 am
Hi

That would be Hikashop itself. But You can still use the latest version, but template's override in /html/com_hikashop needs to be deleted, since it's for the older version. Component's default style will be used instead.

GK User
Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:16 am
This post will fix the problem.

https://www.gavick.com/forums/storefron ... 54#p272954

Admin, please make it a 'sticky'
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.