Hopepage Slider not showing when using any version of IE

May 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:16 pm
Slider works great when Chrome is used. When IE is used the Slider only shows an infinite loading sign....
Will really appreciate your help in resolving the issue.Thank you.

You can check it out at:
http://liveforhealth.com/
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:16 pm
Hello,

Which version of IE exactly are you using? I've checked the latest version (Edge) and can't see the issue.

GK User
Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:35 am
IE 11.0.96
Also I've tried using all previous version via the Emulator but the issue is still there.
Thank you for your fast response.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:26 am
I've checked also IE 10 and IE 11 and can't see the issue. Your slider works properly. Are you able to check it on another computer?

GK User
Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:05 pm
I have opened it using like 5 computers all from different ISPs , Verizon, Comcast..etc. still the result is the same. Everything works great with Chrome and not with any version of IE. Please find screenshot attached.
Also there is no compatibility view enabled or any security that might block the content. Is there a way for you to test it out i can create webex,teamviewer etc.

Thank you so much for your help really appreciate it.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 pm
Hi,

Unfortunately it's not possible to check it via webex,teamviewer, I have to see the issue on my browser, then I can debug it . Could you please check the default StoreFront theme on our demo website? https://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/storefront/
It's the same problem with the slider here?

GK User
Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:28 pm
Yes I tried and can open the provided Demo without any issue on the same PCs.
I really don't have an idea what might be the cause of the issue, any help will be really appreciated.Already tried disabling all 3rd party plugins but with no success.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:50 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:20 am
Sent a PM. Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.