Hikashop + categories duplicated

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:48 am
Joomla version 3.6.5
Hikashop Business 2.6.4

Hello everyone,

I just launched a test for a new website I'm working on and did a fresh Joomla installation, installed Hikashop then the Storefront template right after. Almost everything works fine but the categories seem to be duplicated and I have absolutely no clue of what's happening. No file modified by me, I didn't configure the template nor Hikashop yet.

You can see the problem right here : http://communhalle.be/_dev/index.php/hi ... es-listing

Can you help me?

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:28 pm
The URL has changed : http://communhalle.be/_dev/index.php/shop

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:51 pm
Hi

Try rename /html/com_hikashop in template's folder to /html/_com_hikashop to disable template's override. Let me know if the double content is gone than.

GK User
Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 am
Hello,
Thanks! It works but the display is now messed up. I suppose this is because of the renaming of the folder :)

I'll take a look inside to see where the problem might be, unless you already have a solution.

Thank you for your help!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:39 pm
Hi

That was only a test. Please send me an access to FTP, so I'll make fixes in template.

GK User
Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:12 am
Hi teitbite,
I forgot to mention it. I solved (kinda) the issue by renaming the file listing.php. And everything's fine now.

Do you still want access to the FTP or can I still go with this tweak?

Thanks a lot for your time!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:06 pm
Hi

No need for that now. I was going to find the file responsive and disable for tests. I think it may remove some styling, but if You have figured that out already and not mentioning the styling issues than I'm guessing it's not that bad. If it's other way, let me know, I'll help to style it.

GK User
Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:16 pm
Display is OK but I have another problem related to the template, I'll post my question in another thread. Thanks for your help!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:01 pm
Hi

Ok. I'll be looking for that new thread than. Closing this one now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.