Configuration tabs - Technews template

September 2015 Joomla Template
GK User
Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 pm
After I upgraded Joomla to 7.0 the Technews template configuration tabs no longer appear in the back end.
I have installed another Gavick template on the same site and it's ok, but now I am using the Technews template and I can't change the configuration.
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri May 12, 2017 8:04 am
Hi,
Please upgrade your TechNews template to latest version.

GK User
Fri May 12, 2017 7:39 pm
Hi, Joshua.
I did this. It's v 1.05
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 13, 2017 12:07 pm
Hi
I have the same problem, on 3 sites...
Needs sorting urgently, please..
Thanks
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Mon May 15, 2017 8:16 am
Please update your template again (download latest template files, especially gk_template/admin/scripts.js file), refresh your browser's cache and check again. If that won't help, please send me a private message with your website backend and FTP access, then I'll be able to check the issue.

GK User
Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 am
Hi
Okay, got the the template admin panel working again, across all 3 sites.

Initially I thought it was a problem with Membership Pro, as I tried disabling this and the tabs in the panel came back (I tried this since I found out I need to update this component since Joomla 3.7). However, Membership Pro was still enabled on another site and the admin panel in the template was okay again, so maybe just a coincidence.

Hopefully all back to normal.

Thanks for your help.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon May 15, 2017 11:14 pm
Now it`s ok. Tks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:47 pm
I had the same problem, i had installed the latest version 1.05 but the buttons in the back end are not appeared!
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:20 am
Did you disable your cache plugins, clear your Joomla and browser's cache? If that won't help, please send me a private message with your website backend access, then I'll be able to check the issue.

GK User
Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:42 pm
Hi! I have the same problem, the template configuration is not working after a joomla update. I have already updated the template to v 1.0.5., disable gk cache plugin, refresh cache, everything mention above in previous posts, but it is not working!
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:24 am
@gabcop could you send me a private message with your website backend and FTP access? Then I'll be able to check the issue.

Joshua M
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 am
@gabcop I can't see any problem with your template backend options, please check another browser or computer, it's cache issue I think.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.