News Show Pro GK5 Will Not Show Up

September 2015 Joomla Template
GK User
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:46 am
So I've spent four hours or so going over every last detail of my website, and I can't for the life of me figure this out...

I installed a fresh copy of Tech News along side all the recommended plugins and modules and I can't get any content to show up. The module shows up and takes some space, but no content... I've gone over all the settings I can think of, but nothing is working... would anyone know what's going on here?

The full package with the demo content works great, but I'm not seeing any pink circles with the fresh install, and the there's no interactivity. The CSS files are there, and everything else seems to be present. I have three articles in K2, all with images uploaded to them both within the article, and within the images section.

Any help would be amazing, this is driving me absolutely insane.

I am on Joomla 3.7.2 (same as my demo install, which works just fine)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:49 pm
I've discovered the problem, but I have no idea why it happened... my articles in K2 were automatically time gated (start publishing date and time) for a period 8+ hours out from the time I created them. So they showed up this morning, but were not showing up last night. I have no idea why this happened... but that is definitely what was going wrong.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:41 am
Hi

It's a known problem with K2. It happens when database and server time is different. In NSP we have implemented Time Offset option to minimise the gap between those hours. Please use it to have articles displayed immediately.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.