Logo Size & Slideshow Size - Corporate 2 Template

Corporate business Joomla theme to introduce your company in attractive way.
GK User
Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm
What is the size of the logo Module position? I want to replace the text with a logo and need to know the size. I don't see that in the documentation nor in the forum.

Secondly, I'd like to replace the pictures and text in the slideshow. Therefore,

1. What size does the picture have to be?

2. What size does the slide have to be?

To create a slideshow like your template example, do I have to use both Photoslide GK3 and Gavick Image Show module? I want to be sure that I understand the documentation that came with the template. For example:

3. Can you tell me where the content for the left side of the slide is created, then placed?

4. Where do I then place the photos? In Photoslide or Gavick Image Show?

5. How is the list in the middle of the slide show created and where is it placed? In Photoslide or Gavick Image Show?

6. How is the "Highlighter" area created and where does the content from that come from?

Thanks
Arthur
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 am
Go to the template demo: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla15/apr2010/

Then right click on the images and you will see their dimensions and the path where they're stored. The content of the left side is stored in Photoslide/group. Replace the demo content with your own images in the same dimensions and you will see the effect on the frontpage.

NewsHighlighter: Go into the module GK_News_Highlighter, change/replace demo-text with your own text, publish it. Content of demo Highlighter you find in the articles, search for newsflash.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm
photoslide is nothing without image show, and vice versa. they need each other to function. if you want to replace logo please see the dimensions of the logo.png.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.