University template label names look weird in backend.

GK User
Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:30 am
It seems in my University template backend that I'm getting weird label names. Don't know how to explain it, but screenshot attached. It's all TPL_GK_LAND...

Thanks,
Phil

Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 9.29.44 PM.png
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:25 am
Looks like you are missing the language file.
What did you do to achieve that effect?

GK User
Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:21 pm
I just installed the template yesterday, but I couldn't install from the zip file or from the tmp directory, so I installed manually using method 1 from this documentation ( https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... e-manually ) and the labels looked like that from the beginning.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:54 pm
Hi, hope to get this solved before you close for the day. Thanks, Phil
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:56 pm
Okay, I've fixed this by creating an error.php file in the gk_university template package, zipping it up, and then re-installing the template the usual way, from that zip.

I must say, this isn't the type of issue I would expect to have. A missing file in the template package? Looks unprofessional. And your lack of help on this issue has been unfortunate, too, but I'm hoping my post just slipped through the cracks this time.

Thanks, Phil
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:10 am
Please write if you have started with quickstart or normal template file? After that I'll check for that missing file.

GK User
Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:06 pm
Probably makes sense to check both packages, right? I used the normal template though.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:10 pm
I have reported the issue to our dev team. I'll let you know as soon as I'll get an answer.

GK User
Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:11 pm
We have fixed template and quickstart in our code. They will provide error.php file with next update release.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.