Error after using php7

GK User
Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 am
Hi Gavick Team,
on frontend i got this error: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/..../public_html/components/com_k2/views/itemlist/view.html.php on line 651

and on backend in K2 this:
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgButtonGK_Typography has a deprecated constructor in /home/..../public_html/plugins/editors-xtd/gk_typography/gk_typography.php on line 22

Thank you. Here is http://aisbih.org/bs/aktuelnosti
It's on latest template version
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:32 pm
Hi

In backend notification is related to GK Typography plugin, so You may need to try and update it to the latest version (You can find it in rest_files package for template) or if this will not help disable it in plugins list.

Frontent message is about K2 component, so it's not connected with our products, You would need to report this to their developers. But it doesn't look like a fatal error, so I would simply disable showing errors in global joomla configuration.

GK User
Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

In backend notification is related to GK Typography plugin, so You may need to try and update it to the latest version (You can find it in rest_files package for template) or if this will not help disable it in plugins list.

Frontent message is about K2 component, so it's not connected with our products, You would need to report this to their developers. But it doesn't look like a fatal error, so I would simply disable showing errors in global joomla configuration.

Thank you T,
I 've installed latest template update and thought GK Typ. its in, i will try replace it. Thank u 1more time for helping us. Wish better time to Gteam ;)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:39 am
Hi

Thank You. Glad it's solved. Closing this thread now.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.