Mobile Menu Issue

GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:19 pm
Hello,
I'm using the University template but not using the built in menu and using a different menu system. The issue I'm facing is when I go to the site on a small screen device, mobile or tablet there is a bar at the bottom of my menu and that bar is clickable to the the built in menu I don't wish to use. Please check the screenshot. How can I completely disable the built in menu, I have disabled it in the template in admin. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:05 pm
Hi

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
@media only screen and (max-width:1040px) {
#gkMobileMenu { display: none !important; }
}

GK User
Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:44 pm
Thank you but that didn't resolve the issue. The red bar is still clickable and opens up the menu I don't wish to use.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:56 pm
Hi

What red bar You have in mind ? Can't see anything like that in our demo. Please send me an url to Your site, so I'll check directly.

GK User
Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:51 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

What red bar You have in mind ? Can't see anything like that in our demo. Please send me an url to Your site, so I'll check directly.

Hello,
I have sent you the link in a message. Any updates?
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:45 pm
Hi

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
body {
    padding-top: 35px !important;
}
}

GK User
Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:15 pm

body {
}
}

Thank you, this hides the red bar but now if you click the grey area below the mobile menu toggler it opens the the menu I don't wish to use. Is there a way to disable this menu completely?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:14 pm

body {
}
}

Any updates?
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:49 am
This is taking too long to be responded to! It's really frustrating that I have to wait for an answer for over a week!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:21 pm
Hi

Please stop bumping Your own thread, it only changes the time of last activity and moving your questions to the end of the line. This is why it's taking so long to get to Your question.

Try adding this to override.css as well:

#close-menu {
    display: none !important;
}

GK User
Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:16 pm
Still doesn't work! Please be nice when answering customers concerns!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 am
Hi

I was nice. A message about not bumping is a standard one to let customers know that it works against speeding everything up. I'm sorry if You read it offensive.

Please take a closer look to the piece of code I asked You to copy. When I check the override.css file it shows me that class is there, but without a content (look at my screen):

Check if there is no typo there or if codding is same as rest of the file. Or just try putting it in CSS Override field in template's settings directly so it will be take from database and codding will be irrelevant.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.