photos on wall

GK User
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:59 am
greetings,
I have the latest template joomla and jomsocial installed on www.elearning.discount
I have also an issue when you post pictures https://www.elearning.discount/index.php/comunitate ... on the wall they are listed in line vertical with full width ... they must be show tiled ... please investigate and report.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:13 pm
Hi

Site is offline. I'm getting a message "Utilizatorul sau parola nu se potrivesc sau înca nu aveți un cont." Please send me an access to [email protected]

GK User
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:29 am
done
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:51 pm
Hi

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
.jomsocial-wrapper .jomsocial .joms-media--images a {
    box-sizing: border-box;
    display: inline-block;
    height: auto;
    padding: 0;
    width: 24%;
}

Not sure if this is what You have in mind. Can You switch one of those pages to a Protostar template so I'll see how it looks like without template style ?

GK User
Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:08 pm
well, it works somehow .... but still the images not show so nicely ... unfortunatly
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:02 pm
Hi

I know, because I'm guessing. Will need to see how it looks like without our styling. Do You have an example, where it works correctly, so I can compare ?

GK User
Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:27 am
I've made a clean instalation of the latest template and latest jomsocial on www.cre8.ro for test. Let's debug the gavick jomsocial theme to make it work good with the latest jomsocial please.
Thank you in advance.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:26 pm
Hi

Site it offline. Please send me an access to joomla panel to my email [email protected]

GK User
Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:41 pm
I've send the credentials access already ...
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:20 pm
I'll send you again ...
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.