Website Won't Load Properly | But on VPN it works fine.

GK User
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:25 am
Hello There,

I've have used this template in two websites, and one is perfectly fine and the other one is giving some issues, i noticed this issues sometime ago, and at that time it was on a temporary web server i thought it would be the issue, cause it worked perfectly when you are on a VPN connection.

but now i have moved the site to the actual location, and the first day it worked fine, however today i have noticed its still not fixed. the issue was not from that server. as i understand when i visit from my connection or any other computer at my office, or another office in the same country the website is not appearing correctly. as i think some images and css files are not loading.

however, when you switch on a VPN connection and refresh the page it loads perfectly. (you may not see the issue as you are not located in the UAE, so i have added some screenshots for you to get a better understanding.

Please see if you know anything that could cause this.

Wrong Render

Correct Render

Thank you.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:25 pm
Hi

I'm afraid I've never heard about such problem, so I would need to see it first to check the site with developer tool to figure out what is going on. Can You please tell me the url to the site while VPN is disabled, so hopefully it will appear broken to me?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.