2 questions

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:02 pm
1. How can we get the extra text away on the first site?? Can you turn it off? Or how to turn it off?
2. How do we change the main title from University to the website name?
(Now the support don't help at all, its is perhaps the fastest way to secure we never shop here again).
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:16 am
Hi

1. Please explain or show me what is an extra text you have in mind?

2. In global joomla configuration you can set a site title.

GK User
Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:10 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

1. Please explain or show me what is an extra text you have in mind?

2. In global joomla configuration you can set a site title.

1. When clicking on HOME in the from (before) the normal "star" articles, you find two, with the main title: "Students to spend spring break serving others Kategori: Demo content Visninger: 191" & "Students choose accounting lecturer Kategori: Demo content Visninger: 25"

2. How to edit "joomla configuration"?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:17 am
Hi

1. Do You mean news section as seen on screen?

2. Please take a look at next screen.

teitbite
Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:41 pm
Hi

I cannot open the screens You've send by PM. It keeps spinnign, but nothing is showing. Please tell me the url of your site and send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:18 am

I cannot open the screens You've send by PM. It keeps spinnign, but nothing is showing. Please tell me the url of your site and send me an access to joomla panel.

I've sent you the link, admin/password PM. Thanks for you huge help.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:36 am
Hi

I cannot access with the login and pass You've send me. There is no error message after entering it, but I'm getting redirected to login page again. Please send me the access one more time. Maybe with a better permissions.

Also can Your remind me the issue I should look into ? I think part of our conversation was in PM and I've lost it.

teitbite
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:38 am
Hi

I got a mail from You. Please use this mail to send me an access and Your site and remind me what the issue is. We have this conversation spread across this thread, PM and mail now. Please keep it in this thread. Only use mail to send me an access.

GK User
Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:06 pm
2. Please take a look at next screen.

Dear moderator,

I have a problem changing my website title. Despite that I have put in my site name in the Global Configuration, it doesn't show what I want. The site title is still 'University - Education Joomla Template'

Please see the picture link below
http://gofile.me/2rSZK/gk9wPKin0

Please kindly help
Thanks,
John
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:22 pm
Hi

In menu manager find an element to Home and in it's configuration remove page heading.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.