News Show Pro WP / order of article elements

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 4.00 on the average.4.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:37 pm
Hello dear Gavickpro Team,

maybe it is easy to for you to help me with a problem i just spent 8 hours on...
I want to reorder the elements of the article output:
so now in default view the post title comes on top, then post-text, post-image, post-info and then the read-more link.
I would like to bring the read-more link under the post-text and above the picture.
i searched the files of ../Plugins/GK-News-Show-Pro/, especially the files in ../article_wrappers/default/ , but i couldn´t find the code where i could change the output for $art_output (i´m also not a programmer).
Maybe you could be so kind to direct me to the file where i can alter the code for my quest.

Thank you,
Max
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:52 pm
Hello,

Did you try to drag & drop "show the read more" section from Article layout tab (News Show pro widget settings)?

GK User
Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 pm
Piotr,
thats far too easy and obvious that i would even have tried to drag and drop there :) Why did i stay up all night?
Thank you very much.

best regards,
Max
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.