No Facebook Button under K2 Srticle

GK User
Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:31 am
Hello,

we can not see any Button for the FAcebook Like or share under the K2 Articles.

We set the Parameter into the Template to on
Under the Joomla Articel we can see the Button.

We disabled jfbconnect complete. Makes our Page to slow !!! more than 1.2 sec but the button works ;-)

Must we installed more plugins from Gavick to see the button under the K2 Article for FB and Google.

Here a url to check into the FB debugger: http://fotoabenteuer.de/home/kooperatio ... ndung.html

Best Regards
Michael
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:47 am
Hallo Michael,
if you do not want to use GK the built-in system of social icons just install additional social plugin.
There are so many of them. The most I like these: Bang2Joom Social Sharer Plugin - they have nice styles.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:47 pm
Oscar E wrote:Hallo Michael,
if you do not want to use GK the built-in system of social icons just install additional social plugin.
There are so many of them. The most I like these: Bang2Joom Social Sharer Plugin - they have nice styles.

Hello Oskar,

please what ?? I write I WILL USE GK SOCIAL ICON over the Template. And my Question was. How can i see the BUtton under the K2
Article. Anyway i deinstalled the GK Social Plugins and look for other friendly Plugins. We have one JFConnect. But please dont write under the Template description "Full K2 comaptible"

Many thanks for your fast Response on the holy Sunday(Germany)
Michael
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.