Portfolio and Polaroid style - image/post linking

Writer, blogging theme for writers and authors | Support forum.
GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:25 am
Hi,
is it possible in portfolio and polaroid style to link the thumbnails directly to posts? Now after click on picture it's opening a lightbox. How can I deactivate it and link directly to article?

Regards,
Damian
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:42 pm
Hi,

Yes, it's possible, please check your Cusotmize settings - Frontpage section (you have to be on your portfolio/polaroid page) and uncheck "Enable popup" option, save the customize option and links should goes directly to posts.

GK User
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 pm
Awesome, thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:19 pm
I've tried to do what has been explained above.. The only problem is that changes are not made after making changes within the "customizing" panel. Can you explain why it does not make changes after "saving"?

You can find the website at www.troyskey.com/blog
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:23 am
Hi,

It's probably because of customizer and lightbox scripts, please try to save the changes, close the customizer panel and check the effect.

GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:39 am
Hi,

I played with it a bit more. Some options work but others don't. For instance I can change "number of articles & date format" but the checkboxes don't work. So I can't disable "show title, author or date" and I can't disable popup :dry: ...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:44 am
Hi, could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:20 pm
Hi!
In my Writer's Cusotmize Settings don't appears the option Frontpage Section
:?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:24 pm
Hi Tumas,
When you are in Customize screen, please navigate to your page when you are using frontpage template (the Frontpage section is visible only on frontpage templates)

GK User
Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:01 am
Ok, I understand ;)
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.