can't change Fonts to Squirrel

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:40 am
Hello,

in the template admin, I can change the font to Squirrel. The BebasNeue font is present in the template fonts directory and visible in the admin side. When I select Squirrel or even Google Fonts in the admin and hit apply, it is still set to Standard. This is the only part of the template admin that does not work.

Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:10 am
Try saving twice, first select font group then click save , then select font type e.g bebasneue then click save again.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 am
Hello NormanUK,

Thank you for your time. The font type is already selected. There are only 2 choices (BebasNeue and Lobster), and no "none" option available. I have tried changing to Squirrel and hit save with same results. Everything gets back to Standard.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 am
If your website is online can you please send me an admin access with your website url and I ll take a look. My email is normanuk [at] live.co.uk . Please include topic title in your email, See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 am
Login sent.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:54 am
Font changed, missing css headers added.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:57 am
Thank you NormanUK.

I would like to fix my local version of the site. Can you explain how you fixed this?

Regards,
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 am
I have replied to your email with an answer. See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:01 pm
Hello, I have probably the same problem with the template NEWS 2. I have tried to change the font in the template configuration many times, but without success. Can you please send me, or better post here, the changes that have to be done in a css file of the template?

I also had a problem with missing css configuration of alert messages on the top of the page. Your demo template works a bit different than the template installed in my Joomla. I solved it by myself but there is perhaps a problem with the css files or somewhere, which has to be solved.

I use Joomla 3.3.1

Thank you

Regards
Fanda
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.