Error: No articles to display with data Source Virtuemart

Winter sport ecommerce template for Joomla with VirtueMart support
GK User
Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:40 pm
Hi, i have big problem on Esport Template, in News Show Pro GK5 when i setting data source Virtuemart Category or Product, in the Home i see "Error: No articles to display", i have only 1 language, Italian in Virtuemart Multilanguage and in Estenzione>Language.

PS. with News Show Pro GK4 Virtuemart on Data source not Ii does not appear.

When i Activate NSP GK5, NSP GK4
disappears from home

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:59 pm
Hi

Try set an override for table language prefix. You will see it in Virtuemart settings under NSP configuration.

You may also try configure NSP while using Italian language in joomla panel.

GK User
Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:46 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Try set an override for table language prefix. You will see it in Virtuemart settings under NSP configuration.

You may also try configure NSP while using Italian language in joomla panel.

Where?

IN New Show Pro gk5 If set Data source product, the website don't work, if a set Categories, he work, but don't see the product on Home page. If i set the ID of the language, the site don't work
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:12 pm
Hi

Database table suffix will force the language table the product names should be picked from. By default it's using the table with the language of a currently selected in joomla panel.

GK User
Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:30 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Database table suffix will force the language table the product names should be picked from. By default it's using the table with the language of a currently selected in joomla panel.

Finaly solved, thanks. Now don't load background of the theme http://it.tinypic.com/r/2ajruxi/9 . The eSport can't work well with new Virtuemart, when solve this problem? I bought the template on purpose, am a little disappointed
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:26 am
Hi

This template is not supported anymore and there is an information about that at its download page, it's like that for at least a year, sorry.
You should be using extensions which were provided within quickstart if You still wish to use it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.