Mulitple product images - no slider

Winter sport ecommerce template for Joomla with VirtueMart support
GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:41 am
Hi,
We installed eSport template on the pre-existing website, and we are missing slider od images when product has multiple images (there's no arrow or hyperlink to scroll to the next image). If you look at eSport demo (VirtueMart => Product details), when you click on the main image you can continue sliding through the other product images. This function is missing on our website. Does it happen because we didn't use Quick start package? What do we have to adjust to get this function?
Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:16 am
It is change in VirtueMart not something related with our template. VirtueMart in latest versions removed this feature - on our demo you see older VM version.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:22 am
Thank you, I'll search VM forum for the solution.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:19 pm
Hi, we have continued working on new website with your template and have to get back to this issue.
VirtueMart does not have the inbuilt function to scroll through product images (when having the main and additional images) so they didn't change anything that would affect that option in your template. I've searched VM forums and there's no mention of such change made.
As we really need this function, which is present in your template demo, could you tell us what change in VM caused that images show no arrows and cannot be scrolled through, and what to do to have this option in your template at our website? Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 pm
I've just found the advice to replace the file default_images.php in productdetails folder with that same file from version VM 2.0.20. I've done that, but there's still no effect, arrows and scroll option are missing - could there be a conflict with template files?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:23 am
VirtueMart in one of the updates change the script implementation and when the full image is show there is no way to switch images. eSport demo use old VM version where this feature was available.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.