Help with installation

Display all the news, reviews announcements from music word with this professional Joomla template.
GK User
Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 am
Hello,

I am trying to install the cherry design template but encountering difficulty. I have installed a fresh copy of Joomla 1.5 via the cpanel so I didnt have to do it manually. Then I unpacked gk_cherrydesign_quickstart_J15 zip file and uploaded all the files manually via FTP. I then deleted the installation directory as prompted. When I go to the website I get this error message:

Fatal error: Class 'JCommentsContentPluginHelper' not found in /home/mattisar/public_html/templates/gk_cherrydesign/html/com_content/frontpage/default_item.php on line 73

I can access the administrator panel. Not sure how to troubleshoot this. I would appreciate your prompt support. This is for my client's website.

Thanks so much in advance!

Rey
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:02 am
Have you tried downloading the standalone template package, and extracting the files then uploading the files that are causing the issue?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:03 pm
I will give that a shot. What would the stand alone files be named? Is it in a zip?

Thanks in advance,

Rey
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Hi,

In the cherry downloads area the first file is called gk_cherrydesign_J!15.tgz

You can get the reset file while you're there, it maybe handy if you need any of the additional options in the future.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:24 am
Hi, I tried this but Im still getting the same error message. :(
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 am
Hi

Please go to the plugins and disable it. Are You sure this plugin was installed?

GK User
Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:37 pm
I think this has been resolved other thread
Expert Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.