login register buttons dont popup

Professional Joomla template suitable for a wide range of finance related sites such as stock market, finance news, forex informations.
GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:02 am
Login button is not pop up as it should. I ve tried everything for hours (with other website comparison which works...), but not found correction.

Website is : http://www.purseo.com

May you please help me to correct it ?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 am
I've checked your site and the problem is with popup element which overlay whole page but this issue was fixed and your template is probably not up to date. Please update product and check results.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 am
I ve done it already without success through rest file template and quickstart template... nothing.. the worse is that menu is not working also when login button module is activated... what I need to do ? template not well updated ? I can give you access if you wish.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:41 am
In fact I ve error on install of template update mentioning that a template is already installed. how to proceed to avoid this error forbidding to install new version ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 am
great, I ve overrided template through ftp which works fine. thank you very much. Solved
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 am
Please remember to update also modules from rest_files package (just download package and reinstall all modules from this package)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:37 am
JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file when installing rest_files. any solution?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 pm
Please unzip package before installation. Probably you try to install whole rest_files.zip package.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 pm
This is the package. gk_twn2_rest_files_J!17.zip.

Yes I tried to upload entire package. Didn't realize I needed to unzip.

Thank you for reply.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.