Issue with the Classic Menu - Mobile View in Bluap

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:25 pm
Report this post
Hi everybody out there in gavick´s universe.

I was working hard and I am trying to finish my site with bluap template. Unfortunately I will be forced to turn off responsive layout, because one of the components i have to use (joomleague) doesn´t look good, because of breaking tables.

So what I did, is, I turned off the responsive layout. The users visiting the site with mobile devices can now see the layout of the tables as intended, but the problem that came up is that the classic menu uses hover to expand submenu-entries. If the users try to hover visiting the site with mobile- or touch devices, the main menu item-link gets activated and adresses the link, so that submenu-items aren´t clickable/reachable.

My question: Is it possible to unlink the main menu´s parent-items so that the sub-items expand on-click of the main menu entry?

Thank u so much for your support and assistance.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:31 pm
Report this post
Sorry, Link to livesite: www.mirja-anders.de
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.