Something wrong with Image Show GK4 and Bluap?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:09 pm
Report this post
Hi, I am using blueap as blog page. All posts are on the front page. On top of the page I am running a ImageShow GK4 module. The blog is based on EasyBlog

Now, if someone clicks any detal on the article such as the avatar of the author or the number of comments, the article as such opens in a single page. That is ok, but - ImageShow GK4 tries to popup on that single page too.

I have assigned the module only to the frontpage. So it should not at all appear on the article page.

Has anyone a hint for a solution?

This is the site: www.marketing-ist-eine-wissenschaft.de

Thanks

Heino
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:50 am
Report this post
Hi

Modules can be attached per menuitemid, so in order to not show this module on this pages You wll need to create a new menu item for a landing page or use Advanced module manager which can prevent it from showing on child elements.

GK User
Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:53 pm
Report this post
Great thanks, the hint with Advanced module manger works well, thow the tool itself always complains, that Image Show GK4 is not compatible...

Heino
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I'm glad You got it working :)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.