Superscript in Image Show Title

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 am
Report this post
Hi there, I am trying to get superscript to be in my titles but after saving the actual module, it will get rid of the code. But if I click to save the slide only, in the backend it will keep it.

Is there a way of getting superscript in the titles for the slides? I am assuming it is because there is a check somewhere to find and replace code like that in titles and remove them.

Thanks.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:52 am
Report this post
Sadly - html tags are not supported in Image Show fields.

GK User
Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 am
Report this post
OK thanks.

Can you please tell me where is the instructions for how to use certain characters to make things with a tag in headings?

For instance I notice there is __ to make things under tjhe strong tag, but the typography instructions with the templates dont seem to list (or that I can find) of other types you can use. This way I can create a similar look to a superscript, but since I am using Strong already I need to use others. Plus I want to know the list anyway for other things I can do with the site.

Thanks.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:28 pm
Report this post

GK User
Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:59 am
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/bluap/index.php/typography/header-documentation
This documentation should help you.

Thanks, I will check it out.

I want to set up VM or Hika for this template....would this be easy to implement? I need a product catalogue system in it, but not necessarily to sell products as it is for a B2B business. Well a vendor brand to be specific which sells ipad and iphone accessories so its very ideal look for that type of product. I love the menu system and simplicity of this template.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:14 pm
Report this post
I'm not quite sure that Bluap is ready for eCommerce :(. It wasn't prepared as an eCommerce site, but still it should work with default VM / Hika styles.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.